Ride of Courage
Join us for the premier all-inclusive cycling event of the summer with three cycling options to choose from:
3-Day Group Ride
- Three days on the road with different routes, distances, and surfaces. Rides for everyone with distance options between 100 to 180 kilometers.
- Departing daily from the beautiful Water Valley you and other cyclists will ride through the Alberta Foothills by day, and recover around the Camp Kindle campfire by night.
- If three days of cycling is too much, join us on Sunday, July 14 for a day of cycling in the Alberta Foothills.
- Meet up with the other cyclists in Water Valley on Sunday morning and set out on either the short or long route, followed by a wrap-up celebration and BBQ.
- Registration includes meals, snacks, a cycling jersey, and route support.
Flex Ride: Your ride. Your Way.
- If you loved the flexibility of riding virtually on your own, you can still do that too. You can ride on the highway, on the city bike paths or at home on your trainer. It's your ride. Your way.
- Choose your distance, your destination and your pace. Just clock your kilometers.
- The $25 registration fee covers swag.
Raise a minimum of $1500 and send a kid to Camp Kindle!
No matter how you choose to participate, every dollar you raise funds will go directly to sending kids to camp!