can dos for kids
can dos for kids is a fresh new way to think about fundraising. A can do fundraiser is something you can do on your own, with your family, your friends, colleagues, school, sports team or other community group. It's a great way to break isolation and create a sense of community and belonging, while also supporting a great cause - virtually! Your can do fundraiser can be as big or small as you wish and the ideas for fundraising are endless.
5 can do Fundraisers You Can Do
- Join the Big BraveCut, colour or Shave Your Lid for a Kid with a virtual Big Brave event and raise funds for children with cancer. Show them that they're not alone in their fight, that people care and that there is hope.
- Mark Your Special OccasionAsk for donations to Kids Cancer Care in lieu of gifts on your special occasion - it can be a birthday, wedding, anniversary, retirement, housewarming, anything! Your donations can make a difference and give a child with cancer a lifetime of special occasions. Set up your fundraising page today.
- Ride Your BikeRegister for the Kids Cancer Care Ride of Courage, a week-long cycling adventure on your terms. You choose the destination, the distance and the speed. Fundraise and track your kilometers for a chance to win great prizes.
- Create Your Own can do Fundraiser You can pretty much do anything to raise funds for Kids Cancer Care and we'll be there to support you every step of the way! Start your very own your fundraising page today.
- Donate Your BottlesDonate recyclable bottles, cans and cartons at Trail Bottle Depot or through SkipTheDepot and your refund will support kids affected by cancer!
If you have any questions about fundraising for Kids Cancer Care, email us or call 403 216 9210 today!
Kids Cancer Care MEGA 50/50
Every year, we join forces with our Can Do fundraising partners to present the Kids Cancer Care MEGA 50/50 raffle. It is truly a win for both the kids and you. Stay tuned for the 2024 MEGA 50/50.